Monday, February 25, 2008

Cutting Some Trees

As much as I hate to, I'm going to have to stop working on the house for a couple of weeks. I've been given quite a few pine trees to cut down and remove. I have about 20 that our church wanted removed from around the parsonage and about that many more my mama wants cut down from her place. They are tired of picking up pine cones before they cut the grass.
I will be able to use some for house logs , but most will be cut up into dimension lumber and tongue & grove flooring, roof decking, and wall paneling and furniture and the list goes on. Now I just need a sawmill. :) $$$ A Wood-Mizer LT15 would be nice!



1 comment:

Shelley said...

Your site looks beautiful! I am looking forward to tracking your progress!
Fellow future log home dweller - Shelley